…And we’re back
Elizabeth & Marcus’ 1 Lombard Street wedding
Johanna & Joseph’s Islington Town Hall elopement
JamJar Flowers for J & J
Vivian & Alistair’s Shoreditch and Islington wedding
Elke & Robert’s UK elopement
The Richmond Room, Islington Town Hall
Vivian brought Los Angeles to London
Audrey & Jason’s Islington Town Hall elopement
G & M’s West Reservoir wedding in Hackney
Ash & John’s St Pancras Renaissance, Islington and Brixton wedding
Islington Town Hall wedding photography tips
• There are open days a few times a month so you can check out the spaces.
• It will almost definitely be very busy with eleventy-billion other weddings; embrace it, it's fun and the staff will make sure there are no clashes.
• After your ceremony, we'll whisk you into that photogenic corridor you've seen in all the pictures; meanwhile, the venue staff will guide your guests outside. You chill out for a minute, then once they're ready with the confetti you'll sweep down the grand staircase and out into the sunshine…
• Book photographers who are happy to work quickly (we are!), because there probably won't be much time to hang about.
• If you have your pick of dates and times and photography's especially important to you, 10am weddings here are especially exquisite (seriously).
• If your double-decker bus is delayed – and they are always delayed, because hello North London traffic – just take a seat on one of the handy benches and watch other weddings come out for confetti; it's quite relaxing.
• …or go over the road for cocktails at the The Upper House while you wait: they're delicious.