Doorstep photoshoot tips
• Nothing needs to be perfect, so don't worry too much about tidying up: you're commemorating a moment in a very weird time, and your grown-out haircut is part of that
• The weather doesn't matter; we're used to shooting in the rain, and it can be very quick
• Wear whatever you like: if your children are older (and you're brave), let them style you and see what they come up with
• Include the whole family – pets, nannies and all
• Masks on or masks off? It's up to you – we usually shoot doorstep portraits with a 70mm lens, so we can be safely far away… but the whole mask thing's worth capturing in a picture, isn't it?
• Book soon: now small weddings are starting again, our calendar's getting much fuller