Lucy & James’ Marylebone Town Hall elopement
Saimah & Tobias’ Marylebone wedding
The first wedding of the year looked like this
The final wedding of 2018: Olympia & Vithushan
Gina & James’ Camden winter wedding
Currently editing: G & J’s Westminster wedding
Currently editing: Olympia & Vithushan’s Marylebone wedding
Rachel & Chris’ Marylebone & Clerkenwell wedding
Rachel’s Charlie Brear bridal separates
A few reasons we love Marylebone Town Hall wedding photography
• There are seven venue spaces – go to an open evening to explore.
• You can get ready down the street at the Landmark hotel, which means you'll look fantastically glamours as you depart for the ceremony (plus, check all your guests in there too and they'll have no excuse for being late).
• The town hall staff run the place with military precision and somehow coordinate what seems like a dozen weddings at once without crowds of guests ever colliding on the stairs – they are magicians.
• Group shots on the stairs in front of the building are magnificent, of course. But if your families are dawdling and it's time for the next wedding's confetti already, we can switch to shooting by the lions, or just round the corner, and you'll all look equally good.
• Portraits of the two of you by the columns take 10 seconds and look timeless (and are impervious to weather and overcrowding). It might be our favourite portrait background in the entire city.
• One of the coordinators once whisked me away into the kitchen 30 seconds before a ceremony to cut the tags off my emergency-purchased blouse. ABSOLUTE SAINT.